START TRAINING SUBSTITUTES
LEARN HOW STEDI HELPS DISTRICTS
University-based curriculum, research proven, and skills training program. Classroom management, teaching strategies, and professional skills to train job applicants or new hires.
- Over 185,000 trained professionals and counting
- 25 years of substitute teacher training experience
- Began with a federal grant from the U.S. Dept. of Education 1995
- Trained substitute teachers in all 50 states
Basic and Advanced Training for Substitutes
Training for Substitutes and Full-Time Staff
Training for Subs, Pros, and School Districts
The professional development courses are designed to help hiring managers give each new hire or current employee the tools and skills they need to manage their classroom effectively.
The online service is available 24/7 365 days a year allowing individuals the convenience to learn from home.
Upon completion of the 8-10 hour course applicants can submit their STEDI SubDiploma to any school district they choose.
BENEFITS TO SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS:
- University-based online training curriculum
- No pressure testing - up to four (4) attempts, no completion time limits
- Private Facebook group
- Biweekly SubSuggestions™ Newsletter
- SubWeek™ Semi-Annual Giveaways
- Friendly customer support
BENEFITS TO SCHOOL DISTRICTS:
- Unlimited annual access to training
- Registration and completion reports
- Substitute recruiting video for your district
- Regular SubManager™ Newsletters
- Dedicated client support
DISTRICT WEBSITES EXAMPLES:
JOIN THE 1,400+ DISTRICTS AND ORGANIZATIONS THROUGHOUT THE U.S. FOR THE BEST SUBSTITUTE TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM AVAILABLE.