Save thousands of dollars by training all of your staff at their desks, on their own time
Increase fill rates in the most difficult schools
Discover how to find the best applicants
Identify how to keep the best substitute teachers
Reduce complaints registered against substitute teachers
Yes, you really can accomplish all that and more!
Many Superintendents have stated that increasing their fill-rate is one of the top three hardest challenges they face on a daily basis!
There is a simple solution.
Just select which course best fits your particular needs and we take care of the rest!
Are you ready to watch your fill rate problems resolve themselves into a thing of the past?
Here Are Your Courses To Choose From:
1. The Fill-Rate Course
This on-demand course is delivered online by video, text, and worksheets. It can be completed at your convenience. At your own computer.
With This Course, You Will:
- Discover strategies SubManagers use to dramatically increase your fill rates.
- Implement systems that help reduce the complaints registered against your substitute teachers.
- Substantially increase the quality and retention of sub-pool personal.
- Actually increase the learning when the permanent teacher is out of the classroom.
Who This Course Is Designed For
- A new SubManager who is still learning the ropes
- An experienced SubManager who want to increase their effectiveness
It’s a useful solution for the busy SubManager or school administrators.
This course is on-demand and a step by step guide that you can start now at your earliest convenience.
Additionally, you have access for up to three people in your district!
2. The Fill-Rate Academy
Next cohort session starts Jan 10, 2019
This Fill-Rate Academy combines the power of the online course AND networking with school district administrators across the country. You will learn how to create a district SubTaskForce and then have the tools to assist the task force in gathering vital information from teachers, administrators, substitute teachers, and permanent teachers.
With this data, participants learn what practices, policies, and procedures will best support the district’s efforts in substitute teaching and increasing fill rates and reducing complaints.
This Course Includes:
- One 45-minute interactive webinar per month
- The Entire On Demand Fill Rate Course as listed above
- Mentoring on the conducting of critical information surveys and the results analysis
- Help in creating the SubTaskForce
- Detailed surveys to help you gain a 360 degree view of your district
Each Monthly Webinar Includes:
- A 45-minute, interactive online meeting that will address needed topics to help you understand and implement your strategic plan to increase your fill rate
- A live with group discussions and presentations
- A recording so that both yourself and your staff may review it whenever needed
The Fill-Rate Academy is the online equivalent of the SubSolutions National Conference. And provides the same learning experience as the national conference, but from the convenience of your own computer.
3. Fill-Rate Academy Mentoring
Starts anytime after January 1, 2019
Includes 1 and 2 and More:
This Fill-Rate Academy Mentoring is created for individuals on the SubTaskForce and will assist the task force in gathering vital information from teachers, administrators, substitute teachers, and permanent teachers to understand what practices, policies and procedures support your efforts in improving your school district’s fill rate.
We will work with your Human Resources Office to ensure they are well trained in recruiting, training, and retaining substitute teachers. You’ll have all the expertise you need!
- 12, 45-minute interactive meetings scheduled at your convenience.
- The Fill-Rate Academy AND Fill-Rate Course for all Human Resources staff members you would like to be trained.
- Complete mentoring and monitoring while conducting your surveys
- Deep analysis of survey results
- Step by step help in creating the SubTaskForce
- The knowledge you need to engage your substitute teachers. Saving you thousands of dollars.
Remember: STEDI.org can help train your staff to recruit, train, and retain quality individuals to substitute teach.
Who is STEDI
For over 20 years, STEDI.org has hosted national and regional conferences for Sub-Managers and administrators from districts and organizations from around the country to share best practices in managing substitute teaching.
STEDI is a nationally recognized authority in substitute teaching.
Your Massive Benefit Is
That You’ll Now Have A Clear Path
And Step-By-Step Plan
To Take Care Of One Of Your Biggest Day-To-Day Problems
You Won’t Have To Go It Alone,
You Won’t Have To Go It Alone,
We Will Partner With You Every Step Of The Way
To Ensure Your Success!
They are our go-to people, I couldn’t do this job without them.
You are learning directly from the experts
I would highly recommend STEDI. No other place to go for substitute teaching. It’s perfect!
Simply Select The Course That Best Meets Your Needs
And We’ll Begin Working Together
To Resolve Your Ongoing Problem… Fast!
To register with a Purchase Order,
please contact Kelley Stone at Kelley@STEDI.org – 435-755-7800
Warning: The dates and seats are filling up fast.
Be sure and reserve your spot today!
You have a full money-back guarantee any time during the entire school year!
The key to your success is taking action because if you don’t, you’ll simply be faced with this same problem every day for the rest of your career.